GE LEXAN Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheet
GK provides the top brand GE LEXAN Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheets. A very economical, long-term option for plant protection that is excellent for use as a greenhouse covering. GE LEAXN corrugated sheets have a smooth surface on both sides with one side that is UV-protected. GK can also provide factory applied condensate control to help prevent plan diseases caused by unnecessary dripping.
Corrugated sheets are easy to install with simple woodworking tools. Light-weight and tough, it can be cold-formed to gentle curves or rolled up for easy handling. The clarity of glass, transmitting up to 90% of visible light, while filtering out the harmful ultraviolet light.
With 20 times the impact resistance of fiberglass and over 40 times the impact resistance of glass or acrylic, Lexan corrugated sheet resists hail, wind, and vandalism.
Corrugated sheet can help save energy because of its thermal insulating capability compared to fiberglass.
Although Lexan corrugated sheet is unharmed by many chemical substances, it is important to avoid contact with adhesives, paints or solvents which are incompatible with polycarbonate.
Lexan* Soft-Lite Corrugated Sheet
• Light diffusion prevents burning of plants
• Light scattering helps to eliminate shadows and get light deep into the canopy encouraging plant uniformity
• High light transmission produces high yield
• UV protection maintains light transmission and physical properties while protecting the product from the sun’s harmful rays
• Drip guard coating allows condensation to spread into a thin sheet, rather than form into droplets which can spread disease
⦁ Excellent impact resistance protection from the elements
⦁ A ten-year warranty